Choose us as your charity partner
From Casino Nights to Gong Baths our community champions support us by selecting us as their charity partner. If you love planning events but not sure who to donate the proceeds to please get in touch. We work with men, women, children and young people who have experienced any form of sexual violence. Please chat to us about giving your event a worthwhile cause to support.
Fun Ways to Fundraise
- Hold a Dress Down Day where you work
- Organise a sponsored event which can be promoted via our Justgiving page
- Be brave and do a sponsored SkyDive – we are a charity partner of GoSkyDive.com
- Collect used stamps for us
- Run a coffee morning
- Host a Cake Sale
- Take one of our Collection Tins to a local shop; pub; business; cafe; club
- Raise funds shopping on line via Easyfundraising and selecting ‘Support this cause’
Make A Donation
- Click here to Make An Online Donation
- Text Donation – Text FCFS01 £5/£10/£25/£50 to 70070 to donate. Eg. FCFS01 £25
- Download our Gift Aid Form
- Download Standing Order Form for Dorset Rape Crisis Support Centre
- Remember us in your will.
- Send a cheque made payable to Dorset Rape Crisis Support Centre to PO BOX 7697, POOLE, BH159GN
As a team we always feel very privileged when individuals and groups fundraise on our behalf. It’s a great feeling to know we have support within our local community.
Biography from a Fundraiser
“I decided quite some time ago, that I wanted to give something back to the charity that saved mine and my three children’s lives.
Without their support, which involved coming to the police station with me, to court with me and then provided me counselling, not to mention the various courses they arranged for me to help gain my confidence back, I truly believe I would not be here now.
This is why now I help raise as much funds for the charity as possible. The work done at DRCSC is vital and needs to continue and grow to enable more people to become a survivor!”